Development Team Lead – .Net
An enterprise giant who specialize in eCommerce have an immediate requirement for a .Net Development Lead / Architect. This is a great opportunity to work in an enterprise level environment using cloud technology, while also using the most advanced technology platform to optimize their clients needs. You will work in an Agile environment alongside cross functional teams.
- Lead the team and ensure that the design architecture of the services being implemented are scalable, testable and follows the principles.
- Be the point of contact for team issues. The Team Lead will address these concerns within the team where appropriate and escalate to the Engineering VP where necessary. The goal is to ensure that the team is healthy and performing.
- Participate in the Enterprise Architecture CoP to ensure all teams are following agreed practices and also contributes to new practices and improvements.
- Mentor developers on the team to improve engineering skills, challenges existing approaches and brings new thinking to the team
- Participate in Program Increment Planning, calls our Risks, challenges Requirements and ensures a helicopter view within the team is maintained.
- Participate in Team Reviews and provides an assessment of individual performances to the Engineering VP as requested.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, or other related fields.
- 5 years+ of .NET development ideally in Product Development.
- Experience as a .Net Team Lead or Experience as a .Net Architect.
- Experience in .NET core, docker, Kubernetes, event sourcing, microservices, Domain Driven Design experience is a plus
- Experience of running 24x7x365 high scale systems
- Good understanding of data architecture and models preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in analyzing complex systems; excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication; able to express complex concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing to business partners.
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with GIT
- An interest in performance and the latest techniques
- Service bus experience
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 2449531