Customer Support Engineer
A growing company in Dublin City Centre that delivers digital solutions for Stock Exchanges, Investment banks and Government organisations is on the lookout for a Customer Support Engineer. The Customer Support Engineer role is to provide support for business applications for customer raised issues. In this role you will diagnose, reproduce and resolve issues within the Customer Services Department. The role requires a significant amount of customer interaction involving online, telephone and face to face interaction.
To apply for the Customer Support Engineer Role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Colleen on 01 5367381 for me info.
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Engineer Role:
- Provide technical support and diagnostics to customers and professional services.
- Support of mission critical systems of high complexity.
- Diagnosing, solving and supporting requests and reported problems.
- Developing and maintaining support knowledge base accessible over the web.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
Requirements for the Customer Support Engineer Role:
- Higher Honours Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or ITIL Cert
- Genuine interest in Customer Support
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to work across multiple product areas and remain customer focused
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367381