Customer Experience Design Specialist – 70k
My client is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. They are currently on the lookout for a Customer Experience Design Specialist to join their team based in Dublin 2.
This role is critical in guiding how they design and deliver strategic initiatives with a primary responsibility of ensuring the Customer is at the centre of each delivery. The role will support new initiatives through coaching and Governance of the CX Design Principles in addition to driving a change of mindset within the organisation to increase focus on CX. The candidate will engage with Business/Customer Journey owners to execute on commercial initiatives using CX methodologies and tools.
The primary accountabilities of the role include:
- Plan, direct, and co-ordinate activities to manage and implement technical projects from ideation through final operational rollout and handover to business as usual standing organisation
- Manage stakeholder relationships and project steering (up to and including C-level)
- Manage all aspects of project financials from planning through to inception, and ensure that return on investment is realised and optimised throughout the benefit realisation cycle
- Identify, manage and action risks and issues at project and department level
- Manage resource estimation and planning at project level to ensure that initiatives are adequately resourced, using both internal and external capacity
- Ensure governance and delivery life cycle is fully complied with. My client use both Agile and Waterfall development lifecycles depending on the nature of the project. Drive the delivery of consistently high quality deliverables which meet or exceed targets and constantly challenge and coach project teams to raise standards
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate Customer Journey owners with as-is understanding through mapping, pain point identification and gap analysis of CX principles
- Using Service Design techniques, bring an end-to-end, omni-channel, customer perspective into all new initiatives.
- Guide business teams with workshops focused on improving the performance (e.g. traffic, NPS, etc.), usability, and effectiveness of our digital customer experiences.
- Coach Customer journey owners on the CX Design Principles to enable the design of high-quality, warm and personalised experiences that cater to today’s customers and their expectations.
- Act as a Governance layer in supporting Project and Business teams in preparing submissions to provide an overview of the Customer Journey to the Customer Experience Design Board
- Support Business stakeholders to map effective customer communication journeys
- Effectively conduct research on competitors and work with Customer Research to support, iteratively refine, and evolve design solutions.
- Balance multiple work streams and requests in supporting design and delivery of best in class experiences to our customers.
- Act as a CX champion work to embed best in class CX practices throughout the organisation
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- 2+ years proven & tangible experience designing and delivering best in class simple and transparent customer experience initiatives.
- Working knowledge of CX methodologies and frameworks that help put the customer first – e.g. customer journey mapping, persona development, customer research, experience metrics, and design methodologies.
- Strong and effective skills communicating user stories and translating them into business requirements.
- Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of the organisation as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent and clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand.
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging competitive intelligence to bring ‘outside-in’ thinking to support the and establishment of best practices for CX.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Comfortable with developing presentations to tell the story of the Customer journey
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analysing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Workshop facilitation: actively coaching employees to increase Service Design knowledge and maturity
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388