Contract .Net Developer – (Remote Option)
About the company
An enterprise software development company that is passionate about delivering results which in turn has experienced continued growth and success over the years providing technology solutions across multiple industries, This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application.
About the .Net Contract Opportunity
The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system. The .Net Developer will have an initial 6-month contract with view to multiple ongoing extensions. You will join a team of 200+ professionals and work within the development team.
Remote working is supported.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info
- Extensive commercial development experience in .Net / C# and ASP.Net
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
- Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
- Exposure to .Net 4.8, .NET Core, and MVC 5
- Knowledge of Restful APIs, Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2016+.
- Commercial development experience with SOA and related technologies
- Awareness of code management solutions such as Team Foundation Server and Git.
- Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries e.g., Rhino Mocks, MS Test, etc
- Software development using Agile methodologies.