Contract .Net Developer – Limerick
My Client is an innovative company based in Limerick who develop a Software Platform which is revolutionary in their respective field, lowering costs and increasing efficiency for customers and partners alike. The company is well established (11 in the Limerick office) but has a fresh / Start up feel. They are currently seeking a .Net Developer to join their team. As a Senior Developer you will have autonomy on Project you work on and work closely with the CTO and other stakeholders. If you are a self-motivated Senior who thrives on challenging projects this role may be perfect.
Apply for the .Net Developer role above or contact Seamus Breslin for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer role:
- You will be working specifically on a mix of back end and front end projects so you must have experience with Asp.Net , MVC 5 , jQuery , Razor
- You will have open opportunities to contribute to the full stack of their cloud-based application platform from the user interface, through the API, persistence layer and deployment.
- You will work as the sole Senior Developer, alongside the CTO and more junior developers
- You will also be required to manage and liaise with our outsource partner on several projects so good communication skills are key.
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Developer role:
- Experience with MVC 5 , jQuery , Razor , Entity Framework
- Full stack web development.
- Excellent communication skills, managing relationships from our 3rdparty partner, to internal stakeholders.
- Capable of working independently under the direction of CTO and/or Head of Development
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience and knowledge of RDBMS databases – SQL Server, development of Stored Procedures, Indexing and optimization
- Experience and knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with automated tests (unit, functional) and continuous integration
- Willingness to learn and use good coding techniques/practices
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- SCM using Git, Git workflows