Senior Project Manager – Compliance
My client is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. They are currently on the lookout for a Compliance Project Manager to join their team based in Dublin 2. You will be required to manage multiple small – large scale project simultaneously.
You will have experience of regulatory remediation projects with customer impact / customer communications. Alongside strong project governance and decision making skills.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- 8+ years experience working as a Project Manager,
- Must have end-to-end project management (not just ICT or Business elements)
- PMO experience a bonus
- Structured approach to reporting, risk management etc to Senior stakeholder level (Director & ExCo level).
- Positive can-do attitude with a pro-active approach to problem solving, skilled at dealing with difficult stakeholders, open, collaborative and committed to success
- Experienced working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Financial services is a bonus, but not essential, ideally you will have worked in a number of organisations.
- Ability to resolve issues without the need for escalation.
- Positive can-do attitude with a pro-active approach to problem solving, skilled at dealing with difficult stakeholders, open, collaborative and committed to success.
- Experienced working in an Agile or Waterfall environment
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388