Business Operations Manager – Hybrid Role
About the company:
A dynamic and energetic market leader with exceptionally high standards as a service provider across Ireland.
About the role:
The role encompasses managing the full cycle of service delivery to further push for operational excellence, project managing a number of business improvement projects to working with the CEO on the preparation and reporting of data. The ratio of the role is divided into 3 key sections listed below.
• Service Delivery: 50-60%
• Project Management: 20-30%
• Data preparation: 10%
The right candidate will be a data driven organized team player with exceptional communication skills, who provides superior operational service, with an understanding of data management, reporting data in a clear and concise way.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years proven track record working in a scheduling/operational role.
- Must have working knowledge of reporting data through Excel (e.g Pivot tables)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and other platforms is advantageous
- Experience in project management (does not have to formal but can demonstrate through real world examples of successful project delivery)
- Digital adopter or native.
- The successful candidate will have experience in scheduling and working with install/tech teams
- The successful candidate will have a track record of project management and successful delivery of projects.
- The successful candidate will manage the end to end service delivery for the business.
- This role is customer facing and will spend a part of your day speaking directly with customers and internal teams.
- Preparation and reporting of data for third party stakeholders and the Board of Directors.