Marketing & Data Analyst – Dublin 2
My client is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. They are currently on the lookout for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team based in Dublin 2. You will be responsible for increasing understanding of customers and producing meaningful insights to drive business activities across the bank. The role will work in close collaboration with digital sales stakeholders (e.g. wider Data and Marketing Intelligence Dept, SLAM teams, Product Factories, Distribution, Marketing and CX) to ensure delivered solutions are best in class for customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct in depth analysis of customers to produce meaningful customer insights that will define ‘where we play’ in order to enhance CX and drive digital sales
- Help shape the strategic direction of the Bank by deriving and communicating deep customer insights for a number of stakeholder groups e.g. SLAMs, ExCo, CLT
- Positively contribute to digital sales APC targets through analytics for SLAM, with particular focus on conversion rate and high quality leads
- Represent Marketing Intelligence in SLAM meetings to help shape requests for quantitative analysis to underpin SLAM decision making
- Contribute to both Strategic and Performance dialogues with the Executive Committee, on how we are growing the bank from start-up to Scale up
- Support integrated campaigns by partnering with other business functions including Marketing, Products, and Distribution providing insights that will increase the efficiency and quality of campaigns including campaign attribution analysis
- Support the Customer Analytics Specialist in owning tactical and strategic digital sales funnel analysis data, prioritising backlog and providing detailed requirements for automation
- Produce insights and support the creation of personas that inform customer experience design and facilitate customer validation of proposed CX initiatives
- Act as Marketing Intelligence subject matter expert across the organisation focusing on industry best practice and innovations
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- 3+ years relevant experience in a customer intelligence role with demonstratable experience in delivering deep customer insights
- Expert knowledge in SQL essential with experience in BI tools desirable (Power BI, Tableau, ClickView)
- Experience in working with large customer data sets, data modelling and delivery of meaningful actionable insights to a wide stakeholder base
- Track record of taking customer insights and communicating these to senior audiences
- Excellent knowledge and application of core systems e.g. Insight, CRIF, Ward, EDW, TSYS
- Strong understanding of customer data segments, customer metrics, channel behaviours and pipeline management
- Commercial product knowledge with a deep understanding of key metrics and product profitability
- Significant demonstrated capability to identify and engage effectively with stakeholders to establish collaborative trusted working relationships required to deliver complex solutions.
- Experience in a variety of Information/BI development approaches and methodologies including Kimbal / Inmon / Agile BI / DSDM / MIKE 2.0
- Must be security conscious.
- Proficiency Teradata FSDM
- Proficiency in ETL tools such as Datastage or Informatica.
- Experience with Release Automation / Continuous Integration in a data warehouse
- Has worked with tools such as JIRA/BItbucket in an Agile environment.
- Experience with programming or scripting languages, Python, Shell Scripting/Powershell etc.
- Experience in big data technologies and data lakes
- Experience with AWS data services
- Experience with lead campaign management, Adobe, sales force, etc
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388