Business Application Support Engineer – Business Support Analyst
- Excellent Salary
- Dublin City Centre
- Attractive Bonus
- Join a leading company that is expanding
- Excellent Benefits
- Excellent working atmosphere
A world leading technology empowered financial trading organization, active in over 20 countries across the globe. Specializing in trading, quantitative research, technology, operations, compliance, legal and accounting.
As a Business Support Analyst, your role is to provide technical and administrative support for trading systems, collaborating with development teams and business stakeholders. It’s a demanding, highly technical position that involves making critical support decisions under pressure and managing complex projects related to support systems and software trading systems.
- Collaborate with infrastructure and software teams to ensure system scalability and stability.
- Remotely manage and monitor server hosts across multiple European colocations.
- Maintain and manage batch scheduling and monitoring systems.
- Prioritize and manage internal IT support requests.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot application configuration issues.
- Set up and maintain monitoring tools and test new system changes.
- Continuously evaluate, improve, and deploy new application versions.
- Manage project work, including hardware refreshes, environment optimization, software configurations, change management, and release management.
- Third level degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Strong IT analytical and troubleshooting skills, including log file analysis and system logic understanding.
- Experience with batch scheduling systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with application monitoring and analytical tools like Splunk and Check_mk.
- Knowledge of networked Application Systems and exposure to database environments (e.g., Windows 2012, 2019).
- Proactive and driven to seek continuous improvement in the technology environment.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and creative.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to explain complex subjects clearly.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in work.
- Friendly, approachable, and a team player.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Flexible, with a desire to learn and improve skills.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage
- Excellent Pension Contribution
- Attractive Bonus
- Generous annual leave policy
- Excellent work-life balance including an onsite gym and fully subsidised kitchens
- Group Life Insurance and Income Protection
- Learning And Development opportunities
Apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org