Business Analyst / Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join a progressive IT team as a Business Analyst/Project Manager. The role will be part of a team who liaise between IT and the business. Your primary focus will be analysing business processes and systems to define solution requirements, delivering change within an agile framework, managing requirements through to delivery and providing a consistent experience for project participants and business owners.
- Working with the business leads and development team to define and plan activities of the software development lifecycle including; scoping, specification, development, testing and implementation
- Leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done using the appropriate agile project management methodology
- Analysing business requirements and user needs to agree detailed functional and technical requirements and plans, drawing on input from internal and external subject matter experts (SMEs) and translating this into user stories
- Facilitating decision-making and negotiation relating to trade-offs to identify the highest value deliverables
- Work closely with the team to create software solutions with viable specifications and acceptance criteria
We are looking for someone who has:
- A relevant third level qualification in IT or Business
- Good command of software development and project management methodologies; desire to master and continuously improve processes
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in Software Development with at least 1 year in a Project Management role of consequence
- PMP/Prince and/or Agile PM or Product Owner accredited
Personal Skills Requirements
- Determined to drive for results; takes ownership and responsibility for tasks and overcomes obstacles
- Supportive, listening for good ideas and getting ideas moving when they are worth evaluating
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Great problem solving skills and the ability to think creatively is key
- Ability to set priorities for teams, negotiate to establish feasible schedules and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to produce clear and concise reporting
- You value teamwork.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388