Title: AWS DevOps Engineer
My Client simplifies complex processes and makes organizations more secure & governance solutions make organizations more secure and productive. They are the only company providing solutions that adapt to the needs of the business delivering a unified framework for business processes across operations. They are looking for a AWS DevOps Engineer to join their team.
- monitor, manage, optimize performance and cost of our customer AWS environments which consist of EKS, EC2, RDS, VPC, SSL Certificate Management, and more.
- Document / diagram, setup, & optimize / automate spinning up / down new / old prospective customer cloud trials.
- Create, maintain and update a visual diagram of all AWS (and other cloud) infrastructures.
- Maintain and update key management spreadsheet (in Hashicorp)
- Review and optimize all DevOps and related processes, as needed.
- AWS Certified Professional – DevOps Engineer
- Strong Windows, Linux/Ubuntu, AWS, Docker Containers, Kubernetes, RDS, VI Editor, JSON and REST end points, YAML and SSL.
- Broad experience with Puppet/Chef (automated architecture).
- Strong understanding of DNS
- Familiar with tools like CloudFlare, New Relic, Aqua, CloudSpliot, Park My Cloud .
- Understanding of auto – scaling, hands on experience
- Understanding of EKS, RDS, EC2, S3 Buckets, Elastic Search, LB,