Automation Test Engineer
We have an opportunity to join a company who believes people are at the heart of any organisation. Our client combines best practices, innovative software and integration technology to help retailers maximize their profits across multiple e-commerce channels. They are looking for an Automation Test Engineer to join their fast-paced Development team. This is a fully remote role.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually.
Excellent Benefits: Life Insurance, Health Care, Pension & WFH Full-time
- Work within an Agile Development team to build SaaS e-commerce web applications
- Design, develop, and implement manual and automated tests for software solutions that scale across hundreds of servers
- Learn and leverage the current methodologies and technologies, including Scrum, and Kanban.
- Work closely with companies in the e-commerce industry, such as Google, eBay, Paypal, Amazon.
- Proactively identify, expose, and document defects and inefficiencies in products, processes, and infrastructure
- Technical Experience and BA or BS in a related field.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to advocate quality initiatives and best practices including test automation, Continuous Integration, and Sprint Doneness within an Agile Development environment
- Experience an understanding of test design in both a manual and automated framework, such as Specflow, Selenium Webdriver, and Nunit
- Proficiency in C# coding practices and writing SQL queries
- 3+ years’ Software testing experience
- Deep understanding of technologies and frameworks such as Visual Studio, XML, SOAP, and JSON
- Experience working in an Agile environment and using Continuous Integration
- Experience with testing SaaS, e-commerce, web, or cloud applications