Application Support Engineer
To work with a successful, profitable Irish technology company with a clear strategy to expand significantly. To assist our growth, we have an opportunity for Application Support Engineers to join our Applications Implementation and Support team.
As part of a team, you will work with our team delivering support and implementation services both on client’s sites and remotely via our Dublin based office. While onsite with our clients, not only will you be responsible for supporting the existing solution, but you will also be involved in the design of enhancements and new solutions.
- Provide Technical Support to clients from our Dublin office
- Working with customers to identify computer problems and advising on the solution
- Provide onsite support to clients
- Installation of software applications
- Solution design with our clients and development team
- Identifying new opportunities with our clients.
- Delivering training to clients on the delivered solutions
- Maintaining onsite solutions
- Tracking client’s system performance
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in Technical or Application Support
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT
- 2+ years customer-facing experience
- Understanding of object-orientated programming
- SQL (Scripting)
- Excellent communication skills