Android Application Developer
A digital transformation solution company that uses big data and analytics to deliver detailed insights into business operations is recruiting an experienced Android Application Developer to join their team based in Cork city to design and integrate software using new technologies.
You will be part of a great team developing a commercial grade mobile application using Java and Kotlin and utilising NFC, iBeacon, Eddystone, GPS, Mapping and pushing the limits of performance with a large application.
Required for the Android Application Developer:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in enterprise applications development and architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with sensors (NFC, Bluetooth, Beacons, GPS).
- Android Mobile Development with Android Studio.
- Track record of debugging and optimising code for size and performance.
- Understanding of RESTful web services and IoT communication protocols such as ZeroMQ.
- Familiarity with the basics of RxJava, comfortable with Java 8 Lambdas and Streams.
- Experience with offline-first application development and using SQLite.
- Ability to write clean, well factored UI code.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367381